This product includes
- Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 base game for PC
- Pre-Order DLC Includes:
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Chris Model
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Jill Model
- Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard Re:2 Wallpaper Pack
The top 3 reasons to play Resident Evil 2
- The horrors of Resident Evil 2 have returned in this beautiful reimagining of the 1998 horror masterpiece.
- Claire Redfield (an innocent college student) joins rookie police officer Leon Kennedy as they fight to survive in the heart of a mysterious zombie outbreak in Racoon City.
- This horror classic has been totally reimagined while staying true to the original experience that popularized the Resident Evil series.
About Resident Evil 2
- Re-live the action/horror experience that shocked the world and made RE:2 one of the most influential games ever made.
- Raccoon City has been totally rebuilt and modernized in Resident Evil 2. Everything from the characters to the environments and even the story have been updated to the modern era without destroying the nostalgia.
- Come face-to-face with the horrible monsters that helped define the zombies we know today. The undead beasts in Resident Evil 2 are driven by insatiable hunger, and they want you to be their next meal!
- In Resident Evil 2 you’ll discover the secrets behind the mysterious viral outbreak. How did this happen? Who caused this horrible event — and why?
- An all-new immersive camera mode lets you all of the bloody, flesh-ripping detail in RE 2!
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME…” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam