- A new light shines on the Alola region!
- Take on the role of a Pokemon Trainer and encounter Pokemon, uncover new tales, and Unravel the mystery behind the two forms reminiscent of the legendary Pokemon.
- These new titles power up the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon moon content with new story additions and features, earning them the name “ultra!” another adventure is about to begin!
- IGN: “…easy to recommend to any Pokemon fan.”Shacknews: “…streamlined, augmented in all the right ways, and bursting with content”
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Mild cartoon violence
Another Pokémon tale is about to begin!
A new light shines on the Alola region! Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Moon game. You can encounter and battle 400+ Pokémon, including new forms. A brand-new showdown awaits!
Discover the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala’s new Z-Moves and their mysterious connection to the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma. Then venture into Ultra Wormholes to explore the Ultra Beasts’ home world, encounter every Legendary Pokémon, and uncover Ultra Megalopolis, a dark world where Necrozma has stolen the light. On the bright side, the Alola region has new activities, and fresh landscapes to explore with some assistance from your powered-up Rotom Dex. You’ll need all the help you can get if you’re going to stop Giovanni, Ghetsis, and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket from taking over the Alola region!
Ultra Warp Ride Solgaleo or Lunala into Ultra Wormholes and surf with Mantine.
Visit the Ultra Megalopolis.
Uncover the mystery of Necrozema.
New looks for a new adventure!
New Z-Moves for Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, Mimikyu, Lycanroc, and Kommo-o.
Games in 2D. Some areas also playable in 3D.
2017 Pokémon. 1995-2017 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./Game freak inc. Pokémon and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo. 2016 Nintendo.